Thursday, September 14, 2006
crocodile hunter
oh my. oh my. oh my!

a few weeks ago, a parent came to me and said "make sure you are careful talking about the news around my son. we have tried keeping the news about the crocodile hunter from him, but he accidentally heard part of it. we just lied and told him he got hurt, but he is going to be so upset when he finds out!" i just sort of laughed to myself and pretended to empathize with her. well today, she came in to talk to me about her son again. in the middle of our conversation, she exclaims, "oh, he did find out about the crocodile hunter and he was really upset. he's decided that he's going to go by hunter now. that's his middle name, you know, because he was named after the crocodile hunter."

it was all i good do to not laugh in her face.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home