Wednesday, August 02, 2006
babies and weddings and packing, oh my!
I get to watch Jules this morning while my sister goes to give blood. How fun, except for the fact that she is napping right now so I don't even really get to watch her. She should be up soon though. I know I am partial, but she is seriously the cutest baby girl I have ever seen. I'm still not sure how I'll feel about having a baby of my own in the future, but right now I am completely happy with being an aunt.

On another note, the
Today Throws a Wedding series is back and I am thrilled. Sadly, it is my favorite segment on the Today Show. Each year they choose a couple to get married live on the plaza (well one year they did a destination wedding) and each week the viewers get to vote on different things like the invitations, cake, wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, tux, etc. Today we got to meet the eight couples who will be competing for the wedding this year. I'm having a tough time deciding who I like the best, but I think it is between Carrie & Josh and Morgane & D'Quarius. Next week will be hilarious, because each couple has to sing a love song karaoke.


And finally, my goals for today include cleaning my room, working on Character Ed lesson plans for school, and finish packing. I leave for
Seattle tomorrow at 5:32 and I CAN'T WAIT!


1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

part of the deal with having a blog is that you're supposed to use it to keep the world updated about your adventures even while you're away! he he

Post a Comment

<< Home