Tuesday, August 01, 2006
semi-summertime scrapbooking
Our plan for the summer was to scrapbook every Monday (since I don't have to babysit on Mondays). Now here we are on the last Monday of the summer (that both Courtney and I will be home), and we haven't spent one single day doing what we set out to do. Last week we put together shelves and organized all of our stuff so that are scrabooking/card making stuff could be more accesible. That was very helpful, but was still not part of the plan.

Instead of scrapbooking today, we decided to make some cards. Mom, Court and I each made 22 cards and I'm very excited about them! Hopefully it will be one small thing to make my school year a little easier. When I need a card, I can grab one and go instead of spending an hour trying to decide what colors and stamps I want to use.

Now, next Monday I'll be in Seattle so no scrapbooking for me. Even worse, Court will already be back at school. August 14th will be my final Monday of the summer and my last chance to complete a page. I also want to spend that time making favors/cards for the teachers I will be working for at school this year. I can't think of any cute and cheap ideas (I'll have to buy for 40-some teachers) so if you have any brilliant suggestions please
email me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home